A bit of bad news

It’s going to take a couple more days for our Iranian visa to come through and our car now won’t be ready until early next week.

As a result, we’ve had to postpone our departure date until next Wednesday but we still plan to reach Bangladesh by Eid.

In the meantime, we’re tying up loose ends such as finalising our itinerary with Islamic Relief, purchasing malaria tablets, obtaining European car insurance cover and our IDPs.

We will require International Driving Permits [along with our UK driving licence and passport] for Iran, Pakistan and India.  The simplest way of obtaining these are at main Post Offices.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s